Hello, my name is [Chime Norbu Yangzom] and I am writing to introduce myself. My interests include dance and music. I enjoy exploring new things. I am a grade 8 students. My father's name is Norbu. My mother's name is Ugyen Yangdon. You all are thinking it's funny to introduce myself about I think before I create anything it is best to introduce. Hope I can do better next time. So, I promise I will create many blogs as I would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunghoon ( Enhypen)
Sunghoon (성훈) is a member of the boy group ENHYPEN who debuted on November 30, 2020. Stage Name: Sunghoon (성훈) Birth Name: Park Sung-...
-
ake (제이크) is a member of the boy group ENHYPEN who debuted on November 30, 2020. Stage Name: Jake (제이크) Birth Name: Jake Sim Korean N...
-
"My Little Happiness" (Chinese: 我的小确幸) is a popular Chinese drama that aired in 2021. It is based on the novel "You Are My...
-
Sunghoon (성훈) is a member of the boy group ENHYPEN who debuted on November 30, 2020. Stage Name: Sunghoon (성훈) Birth Name: Park Sung-...

No comments:
Post a Comment